How to do homework for a class in Symbolic Logic on my computer?

Course Queries Syllabus Queries . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Syllabus Queries related to Course Queries. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

School starts in 1.5 weeks and I'm taking a course in Symbolic Logic. Here is a quote from the syllabus:

You need to keep a notebook with all your homework in it. This notebook can take one of two forms. 1. A looseleaf (or some kind of removable/replaceable page notebook) or 2. A folder (aka subdirectory) on your computer. The latter is only recommended for true computer geeks who like figuring out how to work with symbols (e.g., ∃, ∀, ⊃, ⊢, →, ↔). I will periodically collect homework.

I would like to try and do homework on my computer, if only to see if I can do it, even though in the long run I'll probably get frustrated and just use paper.

What do you recommend for this type of document? I assume it'll be a mix of words and equations with the above symbols. Is there a good special program for this, or instructions for doing this in MS Office 2010 or OpenOffice? Is this a good application for LATEX, and if so, how does someone with no LATEX knowledge (me) learn enough to do my homework? Is it even worth the trouble or should I just stick with deadtree?

My primary OS is Windows 7, if it makes a difference.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community