Why do we urinate more when we are nervous?

Course Queries Syllabus Queries 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Syllabus Queries related to Course Queries. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

This question is a result of my personal experience... But I guess that is common for many of us.

My school timing is 8:00 am to 1:30 pm (usually). During normal school days I typically urinate one time - at most. Last month when we were having our practical exams. There was a fair amount pressure to score high marks and on top of that we did not have any experience with such exams.

On the day of the exam; I was a little nervous about it. The duration of the exam was 3 hours (from 9:00 am to noon) on this day I urinated 4 times.

Several of my friends also experienced the same thing.

I was nervous also because for two days before the exam I was afraid that I hadn't even touched any book. I was thinking that there was no way I could cover the whole book and so I didn't even touch them.

Now that I have final exams in about two weeks, I was revising my syllabus but for the last 4 days I'm not touching the books. Whenever I start solving problems from any chapter then I have to look back for the formulas. Questions in which reasoning is asked, I love to do that. I'm not very good at memorizing things and so when I compare myself to my classmates then I feel like I don't know anything and so I give up. I have never tried to memorize anything, but I understand the reasoning and the concepts.

Kindly give me the answer of the question.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community