Browse PWA in mobile

General Tech Bugs & Fixes 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Bugs & Fixes related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

So I was exploring PWAs today and followed Your First Progressive Web App. It takes 5 mins and works on my laptop but the problem is, I can't figure out how to browse it through my phone yet. So I searched and found How can I access my localhost from my Android device? But unfortunately, the answers provided there don't work for me.

Why would that be? Does PWA require some different kind of setup? Am I going all wrong about this? Adiitionally I couldn't find any tutorials that take you to actually browsing your PWA in a mobile. Why?

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

While the Your First Progressive Web App tutorial tells you to start a server in your localhost. So as mentioned by @Anand, you won't be able to simply access the PWA in you phone.

The most simple solution is to use ngrok. Use it will expose a public url for you web app which you can you to access in any device you want.

Simply install ngrok from here and follow through. Cheers ;)

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community