Deploying Web AppBuilder Application with php

General Tech Bugs & Fixes . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Bugs & Fixes related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I have created my web application with the Web AppBuilder Developer edition, downloaded the zip file and customized the index.html file in my localhost environment. Everything works fine until I change the name to index.php. I am doing this because I have some custom php code that I want to include in the file. I can name it index2.html but *.php seems to not work. Can I do this? and if so, how?

I posted this question here as well with no interest so far.

0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

Over at GeoNet, Junshan Liu pointed out the following.

This is caused by getPath function in env.js. In this function there is path check

/\.html$/.test

I found that on line 162 in env.js and changed it to ...

} else if (/\.php$/.test(fullPath.split('/').pop()) || /\.html$/.test(fullPath.split('/').pop())) {

And that now allows me to load either version (html or php). It also looks like editing "client\stemapp\env.js" might cause this to roll out every time (I haven't tested this yet)?

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community