How to create Windows RDS sessions like rdp Server

General Tech Bugs & Fixes 2 years ago

1 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 30 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Bugs & Fixes related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I have written a remote desktop server/client. It is pretty much like vnc cross platform has supports vp8 vp9 h264 and some other ways to stream the remote session like jpg png rgb/bmp. Now how does one create the actual user session on windows. I know since windows 10 rds is added to windows 10 and terminal services is removed/merged.

So how do I create a session with its dedicated screen so I can capture the screen for a give rd user/password. I can not even find examples. So I am trying to implement an RDP server with multiple sessions at the same time.

I mean if this is not double one can easily run an RDP client running on the server to connecting to itself to create a session, given you have your own rdp client implementation and send the screen data to your actual client app from rdp client running on the server(this is so that I can add other features like vp9 and some other additions)

So recap I can maybe run rdp server(windows 10 and rdp client on the same machine) to create multiple sessions and send the data from rdp client to my client on another machine.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community