Parent menu is not clickable, Wordpress

General Tech Bugs & Fixes 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Bugs & Fixes related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I have meet an issue with parent menu is not clickable. I have tried all possible as well as my own suggestions into it but did not get any luck.

My site is in wordpress Site

I have also tried the custom link and the main menu work when i set menu as standalone which means no submenu.

Kindly check my website and please provide me solution for the same. There is a error in console as well.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getElementsByClassName' of null
    at window.particlesJS (particles.js?ver=5.1.1:1495)
    at app.js?ver=5.1.1:14

Thank you.

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

As I checked your code you didn't have any class by the name of particles-js-canvas-el you can try with WordPress parent menu class like this menu-item-has-children Or you can use any valid class name. try this on line 1492

/* pJS elements */
  var pJS_tag = document.getElementById(tag_id),
      pJS_canvas_class = 'menu-item-has-children',
      exist_canvas = pJS_tag.getElementsByClassName(pJS_canvas_class);

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community