PHP modules explanation

General Tech Bugs & Fixes 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Bugs & Fixes related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I have question about PHP modules that I can't understand very well how they work and I will appreciate your help.

If I have installed mod_php7 and the package contains php7, mod_php7 and php7-zts I assume that php7 are the main php files (correct me if I am wrong).

I did a lot of reading and found out that mod_php, php-fpm and FastCGI are modules for PHP that can be used.

If I install php7-fpm it doesnt include same extensions as mod_php7. My question is Do I have to install php7 and php7-zts and then install php7-fpm to make PHP work?

Another question is If I have already installed mod_php7 package that includes php7, mod_php7 and php7-zts, can I install php7-fpm and replace mod_php?

And do Apache and php-fpm work well or Nginx and php-fpm is better?

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community