Is this committing kufr? [closed]

General Tech Learning Aids/Tools 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Learning Aids/Tools related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

This is in all seriousness. I'm not sure if it's from whisperings of Shaytan. I was watching a korean talk show where they discuss people's issues at home in a comedic way and I laugh along with some of what they say but I know what they do is wrong. I read somewhere that if you are "pleased" with kufr you become a kafir. Does this apply here? I've been watching korean variety shows in my leisure time but I haven't been recently because i read the hadith about zina of the eyes. So now I'm worrying if I committed many major sins. I've repented but I'm afraid I'll go back into watching those shows. There are many other thoughts that cross my mind that I believe are from Shaytan, and I keep thing I've commited kufr and that I should make ghusl and restate the Shahada. It's really getting to me I keep thinking about hell constantly, I sometimes even cry. Please give me advice. P.S. I'm a 16 yr old revert Muslimah.

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

Salaam Sister,

Don't worry ... every person makes mistakes. But the important thing to do is, to realise if you have made a mistake and to repent for that mistake. And ask Allah for his love, mercy and guidance. And inshallah Allah, who is Love himself (it is his attribute, sifat).. Allah loves you... the very fact that you are fearful and want to return to Allah is what will lead you to Allah.

No you have not become kafir... Just try to fight your naafs, your desires... And always keep trying to return to the path of Allah and you will be victorious in this world and the next !!

And also I would like to Welcome you as a brother into the Family of Islam (The Ummah)... In Islam everyone is a family !! And it is every Muslims duty to help another !

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community