Certification of Declaration meaning

General Tech QA/Testing . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on QA/Testing related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I should create an official document in English saying that the mentioned employee underwent Internship in our Institute/Department from 1.1.2014 to 31.12.2014.

After the line "To whom it may concern" I want to place a header like

"Certification of Declaration"
"Confirmation letter"
"Verification" etc...

I chose "Certification of Declaration", however I am not sure it is appropriate header to use.

My questions are:

1. What "Certification of Declaration" means exactly and if it can be used in the mentioned context? (I did not find an explanation in Google).
  2. Could you please suggest a proper if C-o-D is not appropriate.

Thanks a lot.

0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

In this context certification and declaration mean very similar things: they both claim to be an authoritative statement of something. That makes "certification of declaration" confusing: it would imply that you certify that you declare that you have declared something.

I think you should go for Letter of Confirmation. It has the spirit of your original, but is much more natural English: it is a letter and the purpose of the letter is to confirm. (Other letters might be letters of denunciation, of concern, of approval; this is one of confirmation).

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community