need help with certification practice exam grading formula

General Tech QA/Testing . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on QA/Testing related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

Since i'm being trolled with negative marks on my post without people even giving any kind of constructive feedback, other than Rolazaro, I'm re-writing the question:

I am creating a program for a friend of mine that runs a technical college to write / practice / take exams for certifications and other tests. My problem is that I am not very mathematically inclined and need help with the formula for calculating the point average for each question based on three factors:

• the difficulty of the question (values 1-10, 10 being hardest)
  • the total number of questions in the test (between 10 to 250+)
  • the total points possible, regardless of the number of questions (1,000 points)

The problem that i'm having is that I cannot find a way to factor in two of the variables so that the total possible score will always be 1,000:

• the total number of questions on the test (let's call it "Qi", (i) represents the question #)
  • the difficulty rating of the question (let's call it "D")

Can anyone PLEASE help me with this? I really am struggling to figure out a formula for this...

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community