General Tech Technology & Software . 4 months ago

Which operating system you favour and why?

Which operating system you favour and why?

0 views   9   3 likes   15 shares Tuteehub forum manpreet 9 answers
tuteehub_quiz
Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

profilepic.png

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (9)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 1 year ago

We all know about international portals like mashable, theverge, arstechnica, techcrunch, engadget. So just curious if we have any in India?

0 views   15 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 1 year ago

Does it help you do your job better like graphic designing/programming etc?

0 views   15 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 1 year ago

I'm into creative writing and I think Linux best suites me. Its free of crappy viruses and buggy programs. So I can just focus on writing.

0 views   15 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 1 year ago

Hi 

As for my knowledge and experties, Linux is my favorite Operating Syatem.

As it has the strongest kernel and it offers you the full control over your hardware.

Thank You !

0 views   15 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 1 year ago

Hi TuteeHUB Admin,

I am little bit confuse, is node js better for multiple page application or it only benificial for single page application ?

Would you  provide any training or guidence so that it could be help for me.

Thank You !

0 views   15 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 1 year ago

I heard a lot about Linux and mac, but since I started using windows 8, I  didn't feet to switch to other OS. All most all desired software runs on Windows 8 very well even with a low configuration of the machine. There was a problem with windows 7 while installing heavy software but Never faced the same problem with windows 8. 

0 views   15 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 1 year ago

It depends on the type of work you wants to do on the system, in case of development/programming i would prefer to go with Linux operating system (Specially Ubuntu) which gives me more control over the system whereas if we want to do the work like documentation, mails or other things in which user experience matter then would prefer to go with Windows operating system (Specially Windows 7 & 10) these days.

0 views   15 shares

Related Tags