What is the meaning of बीभत्स in English ?

Hindi-English Words Starting With ब in Hindi-English . 2 years ago

653   0   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
बीभत्स Definition:
जो पाप करता हो या पाप करने वाला:"धार्मिक ग्रंथों में वर्णित है कि जब-जब पृथ्वी पर पाप बढ़ता है,तब-तब प्रभु अवतार लेकर पापी व्यक्तियों का संहार कर देते हैं"
Synonyms: पापी, अधम, अनाचारी, पतित, पातकी, नीच, पापकर्मा, पापात्मा, पापाचारी, पापकर्मी, पामर, अघी, अघायु, अधर्मात्मा, अधर्मी, अधर्मिष्ट, अधार्मिक, म्लेच्छ, अपकृष्ट, कलुष, अपत, अपति, कुमार्गी, अपमार्गी, अपमारगी, मलिन, वीभत्स, पाष्मा, अयाज्य, अवद्य, अवर, अपराधी, हीनव्रत, अवरव्रत, इतर,

जो घृणा करने के योग्य हो:"भ्रूण-हत्या एक घृणित अपराध है"
Synonyms: घृणित, घिनौना, घृणास्पद, कुत्सित, वीभत्स, अपकृष्ट, रेफ, अरुचिर, अवद्य, अवमाननी, मकरूह, मक़रूह,

बीभत्स Translation:
ADJ
• offensive
• hideous
• gruesome
• horrid
• macabre
• abhorrent
• shocking
• rotten
• sinful
बीभत्स Examples:
1.Similar hideous fictions are sometimes met with among the Hindus , especially among those castes who are not allowed to occupy themselves with science , of whom we shall speak hereafter .
इसी प्रकार की बीभत्स कपोल-कल्पनाएं हिन्दुओं में और विशेषतः उन जातियों में दिखाई देती हैं जिनके लिए शास्त्रों का अध्ययन करना निषिद्ध है और जिनके बारे में हम आगे चलकर बताएंगे .

2.Only by recognizing bureaucratic leftism for what it is can it be stopped before its malign ideas have a chance to do real damage. Sep. 6, 2011 update : John Fonte has published a book on this topic, Sovereignty or Submission: Will Americans Rule Themselves or be Ruled by Others? (Encounter)
जिसकी सम्भावना थी कि वामपंथ का नया प्रकल्प अमेरिका कनाडा, फ्रांस , इजरायल के अतिरिक्त अन्य पश्चिमी देशों में अधिक सफल रहा । फोंटे के कथन में अंतर्निहित है कि अमेरिका के लोग ही इस बीभत्स व्यवस्था की घेराबंदी करेंगे जैसा कि उन्होंने फासीवाद और कम्युनिज्म के लिये किया था और जैसा कि वे उग्रवादी इस्लाम के विषय में कर रहे हैं।

3.(2) Coincidentally, I spent the summer of 1953 at the age of three in Munich, just as that city was emerging as a center of Islamic activism, precisely because of the major presence of ex-Soviet Muslims living there. An excerpt from my father's autobiography, Richard Pipes, Vixi: Memoirs of a Non-Belonger (Yale University Press, 2003), p. 74 explains why he took the family to Munich: At the end of May 1951, with ficial assistance from the Center of International Affairs at MIT, Irene and I left Daniel with our parents and went on a four-month trip to Europe and the Middle East. My purpose was to interview the surviving members of national governments of what had been the Russian Empire during the period 1917-21. I located quite a few of them in London, Paris, Munich and Istanbul, and they helped me appreciably to understand the complex situations of that era. In Paris I established contact with the Georgian émigré community.
इस प्रकार यूरोपीय मुसलमानों पर इस्लामवादी नियंत्रण के दो गुप्त तत्व हैं जिन्होंने इनकी सहायता की एक तो नाजी और दूसरा अमेरिकी। आपरेशन बारबारोसा में आज की इस्लामवादी शक्ति के बीभत्स बीज दिखते हैं। हिटलर और उनके ठग सहयोगियों को यह भविष्य नहीं दिखा होगा परन्तु उन्होंने यूरेबिया के लिये आधारभूमि तैयार कर दी थी।

Posted on 11 Dec 2021, this text provides information on Hindi-English related to Words Starting With ब in Hindi-English. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community