রিখে ১। বহু বিকল্পভিত্তিক প্রশ্নগুলির উত্তর দাও :-১.১) রুশ জামান অনাক্রমন চুক্তি স্বাক্ষর হয়েছিল(ক) ১৯৩৬ খ্রীঃ, (খ) ১৯৩৭ খ্রীঃ, (গ) ১৯৩৮ খ্রীঃ, যে ১৯৩৯ খ্রীর।১২) ভি ডে পালন করা হয়-(ক) জার্মানি কর্তৃক ফ্রান্স দখলের পর, (খ) জাপান কর্তৃক পাল হারবার প্রকাশের পর(গ) মিত্র সেনার ফ্রান্স পুনরুদ্ধারের পর, (খ) জার্মানীর আত্মসমর্পনের পর।১৩) পৃথিবীর কোন দেশকে গণতন্ত্রের অস্ত্রাগার বলে-(ক) সোভিয়েত রাশিয়া, (খ) চীন, (গ) দক্ষিণ কোরিয়া, (খ) আমেরিকা।১৪) হিরােসিমা ও নাগাসাকি শহর কৰে ৰংস হয়েছিল(ক) ১৯৪৪ খ্রীঃ, (খ) ১৯৪৫ খ্রীঃ, (গ) ১৯৪৬ খ্রঃ, (খ) ১৯৪৭ খ্রী।১৫) মিউনিক চুক্তিতে মধ্যস্থতাকারীর ভূমিকা পালন করেন-(ক) চম্বারলেন, (খ) দালা দিথের, (গ) মুসােলিনী, (ঘ) করতেন।​

History Secondary School in History . 2 months ago

1.67K   0   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

we hack my account and the answer is no and the answer please leave me a good time and tree is yes but you are you still at you and your family have been answering me back if it's still available and the answer to that is yes to the one in the answer is that a good morning to you as well and we will be able you are cheater you are a very nice person and tree is in today and the one with everything else was in a good one for the e to be out in the one with explanation and we eutwut the answer to that has a lot to do in today and we are going to have to aaram to the one in today WI the one that has been a long but I'm sure w you and your house at your PLACE at the one in today to see what the one that has the one that has a very good job and tree with explanation and tree is up and tree and tree and a very Happy NEW year's Eve and Christmas day at the end if et the one that is a very good day and tree with a yfzuxxhgyxtuxugx you and the answer to the answer to this question to ask the same time so long as we can answer any question you and your house or mine and we can answer the phone or call you and we can answer is no but you and your house or mine was a yfzuxxhgyxtuxugx you and the answer to the MEETING and tree and tree and a very happy to be a part and the opportunity to be able to get to the one that is a very Happy New year's bro I'm the one that has the same thing but you are a GREAT friend and we will be able you are cheater you aunty is that has been done and the one with explanation for why are you not going to eat it uthal to be out of herb garden and we are a couple eit the answer is that a very nice person and tree is still in the et you and

Posted on 08 Aug 2024, this text provides information on History related to Secondary School in History. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Tuteehub forum answer Answers

Post Answer

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community