Internet of Things IoT Frameworks . 1 year ago

Azure IoT hub and sending messages with mosquitto_pub

Azure IoT hub and sending messages with mosquitto_pub

0 views   0   0 likes   0 shares Tuteehub forum manpreet 0 answers
_x000D_ _x000D_ I'm trying to send some simple message with mosquitto_pub to Azure IoT HUB but faced some problems with authorization. I'm using following script: mosquitto_pub \ -h xxxdev.azure-devices.net \ -u "xxxdev.azure-devices.net/xxxdev/?api-version=2018-06-30" \ -P "SharedAccessSignature sr=xxx.azure- devices.net%2Fdevices%2Fxxxdev&sig=YYYYY&se=1570866689&skn=ZZZZZZZ" \ -t "devices/xxxdev/messages/events/" \ --cafile ca.pem \ -p 8883 \ -i xxxdev \ -V mqttv311 \ -d \ -m 'message' and after run this script I get following messages: Client xxxdev sending CONNECT Client xxxdev received CONNACK (5) Connection error: Connection Refused: not authorised. Client xxxdev sending DISCONNECT My questions are: What exactly does those messages mean? Is it because some parameter like password (given with -P param) is wrong? I've generated SAS token with bash script: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/eventhub/generate-sas-token Assuming that this bash script generates properly the password - what else could be the problem here? How to fix the problem?
tuteehub_quiz
Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

profilepic.png

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (0)

Related Tags

AskAnything Ask Anything

Ask Me Anything

ask me anything tuteehub

Hello! How can I assist you today?
Whether you have questions, need information, or just want to chat, feel free to let me know