Internet of Things IoT Frameworks . 1 year ago

Azure IoT hub and sending messages with mosquitto_pub

Azure IoT hub and sending messages with mosquitto_pub

0 views   0   0 likes   0 shares Tuteehub forum manpreet 0 answers
_x000D_ _x000D_ I'm trying to send some simple message with mosquitto_pub to Azure IoT HUB but faced some problems with authorization. I'm using following script: mosquitto_pub \ -h xxxdev.azure-devices.net \ -u "xxxdev.azure-devices.net/xxxdev/?api-version=2018-06-30" \ -P "SharedAccessSignature sr=xxx.azure- devices.net%2Fdevices%2Fxxxdev&sig=YYYYY&se=1570866689&skn=ZZZZZZZ" \ -t "devices/xxxdev/messages/events/" \ --cafile ca.pem \ -p 8883 \ -i xxxdev \ -V mqttv311 \ -d \ -m 'message' and after run this script I get following messages: Client xxxdev sending CONNECT Client xxxdev received CONNACK (5) Connection error: Connection Refused: not authorised. Client xxxdev sending DISCONNECT My questions are: What exactly does those messages mean? Is it because some parameter like password (given with -P param) is wrong? I've generated SAS token with bash script: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/eventhub/generate-sas-token Assuming that this bash script generates properly the password - what else could be the problem here? How to fix the problem?
tuteehub_quiz
Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

profilepic.png

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (0)

Related Tags