Accepted Offer, No Response From Company

Interviews General Queries 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on General Queries related to Interviews. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I received an offer through e-mail 2 weeks ago and was told that an e-mail reply is sufficient to accept the offer. I accepted the offer immediately, but since then didn't hear anything back from the company.

I followed up on this Tuesday but again didn't receive any response. The offer is set to expire mid next week so I'm getting little anxious due to lack of confirmation given.

Should I be worried? I only have the e-mail address of the recruiter so I can't call her either.

(This is for summer internship position at one of the big tech company.)

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

If you have a phone number, call them to see if there is anything remaining you need to do and if not when you should show up and where.

If not, send them back another email and explain that if you do not hear back from them, you'll have to consider other opportunities. Be very polite. After sending said email, start looking for other opportunities immediately in case they never respond or respond back that they are not longer interested.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community