Top Logical and Verbal Reasoning Forum Discussions in 2024 : Connect, Learn and Collaborate

Our Top 10 Logical and Verbal Reasoning Forum Discussion Listing offers a wide array of topics within the QuestionBank domain, for diverse interests and expertise levels. From beginners seeking guidance to seasoned professionals looking for advanced insights, you'll find a wealth of discussions to learn and expand your understanding.

Explore our Forum Discussion Listing for Logical and Verbal Reasoning

Q: Two old friends, Jack and Bill, meet after a long time.   Jack: Hey, how are you man? Bill: Not bad, got married and I have three kids now   Jack: That’s awesome. How old are they?Bill: The product of their ages is 72 and the sum of their ages is the same as your birth date.   Jack: Cool … But I still don’t know.Bill : My eldest kid just started taking piano lessons.   Jack: Oh now I get it.How old are Bill’s kids ?

Q: Transition : Change :: Immobility :  ?

Q: Transition : Change :: Immobility :  ?

QuestionBank 8 months ago
0 views . 1 answers . 0 likes . 8 months ago . 0 shares Ghanshyam 1 answers

Q: Tract of land used for raising crops or livestock.

Q: Tract of land used for raising crops or livestock.

0 views . 1 answers . 0 likes . 8 months ago . 0 shares Sid Singhal 1 answers

Q: Tractor : Trailer :: Horse : ?

Q: Tractor : Trailer :: Horse : ?

0 views . 1 answers . 0 likes . 8 months ago . 0 shares Seema Nirmal 1 answers

Q: There are n boxes and m fruits. If we put 3 fruits in each box 3 fruits will be excess. If we put 4 fruits in each box 1 box will be excess. Find number of boxes and fruits ?

Q: There are seven persons P, Q, R, S, T, U and V up on a ladder(not in this order).P is further up than T but is lower than R. Q is in the middle. V is between P and Q. T is between Q and U. If U is between T and S, the person on the bottom step of the ladder will be ?

Q: There are five bags. In the first bag we put some fruits. Each bag the number of fruits is reduced by 1/4. The last bag contains 4. Then the number of fruits in the first bag is ?

Q: The workers union decided to go on strike since the management was adamant and did not agree to their terms .The discussion had reached a /an--------.

Q: The wildcard in a WHERE clause is useful when

Q: The wildcard in a WHERE clause is useful when

0 views . 1 answers . 0 likes . 8 months ago . 0 shares Raghavan Walla 1 answers

Q: The value of -4-(-10) is how much greater then the value of -10-(-4) ?

Q: The value of -4-(-10) is how much greater then the value of -10-(-4) ?

0 views . 1 answers . 0 likes . 8 months ago . 0 shares Nidhi Uppal 1 answers
tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community