How to reach an IT job without experience and with mental limitations?

Career Talk Job Search Queries . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Job Search Queries related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

This is sort of cry for help, not the regular question:

I've always wanted to become a game developer, have been coding for 7 years from now and modelling for 2 years, but for the whole period of 2 years I haven't got any responses to my CV. Many companies require work experience, but I don't have any, because I never had a job, in fact I've never had friends by interests.

As the result of my past I've never been active and communicative, the only thing I was good at is talking to a computer and learning. Throughout the years I kept loosing my self confidence, I ran from Russia, because teachers were using my abilities to claim my researches in ternary algorithms field. From this point I have no support for my ideas or money. I've been tested at MENSA and the result was 152, which is comparable to noble prize winners. At my age of 21 I've been published 3 times and took part in countless Competitions in math and informatics.

But now and then I didn't feel myself useful. In fact I never had a good team, those I had were slacking and I did all the job in the matter of days.

I don't have any degree, because I ran from the high school, have no experience, self confidence. The only things I'm left with is programming and 3D/2D modelling and texturing. For now I'm afraid of asking for help, because people tend to ruin my expectations or just be trolls. I have hard times starting talking to people, because it pressures me hard to the ground.

I can offer my potential to work, I can learn things in days, but nobody cares. No one wants a potential threat to their career, they want a worker, who knows everything and does everything without questioning.

Throughout the years I've been creating and polishing a story of my own universe, and eventually I'd like it to be enjoyable to most people. Even if I shan't get myself much money, I'd still prefer working on things I like: coding, gaming, modelling.

Please help me with an answer, what can I do about situation before I get depression. I've no one to ask but you.

0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

The same way as everyone gets a job without degrees and all the rest. You start entry level at whatever you can get and work yourself up. No one quite rightfully would be interested in hiring you at a higher level.

Your intelligence test tells an employer nothing about how you would work in a team or even how reliably you'd work on your own. Which is actually more important to most jobs.

The alternative which should be easy for you, is to get certifications. They're not that expensive, and it's an investment in yourself.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community