If I do M.Sc (H) with maths. Can I give the test of CSIR UGC NET of physics?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
If I do M.Sc (H) with maths. Can I give the test of CSIR UGC NET of physics?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
No, you can't apply for CSIR NET Physics if you have Masters degree in Mathematics. As per the guidelines of CSIR NET Exam you can apply for the exam only in the subject which you have in your post graduation. To appear in the exam you should have Masters' degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (for General & OBC category) or 50% minimum (SC, ST & PwD category). It is an outstanding gateway for those who want a bright future in the lectureship and research field. You can get the complete knowledge about the CSIR NET exam from here -
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You will have to opt for Maths as your subject in the UGC NET as you graduated with Mathematics as your subject in M.Sc. Regards.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community