Is it a right decision to choose Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for CSE or should I choose LPU or Chitkara over it?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 6 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is it a right decision to choose Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for CSE or should I choose LPU or Chitkara over it?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (6)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Chitkara University is one the best private and more reputed university of north India. It's top ranked university in Punjab and as well as North India for engineering education. Chitkara University provides an excellent platform and global exposure for its students.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
LPU is the best option for you. Good luck.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
In my opinion, LPU is good for b.tech. But regarding all other as suggested above, I am not agree. I have crossed over one and highly impressed as i find it as trying to follow & compete with Jaypee University & Galgotias University in following aspects: (a) Implementation of modern educational concepts & associated internationally renowned faculty from IITs & abroad.(b) global exposure by signing MOUs with many renowned technical universities/institutions of USA, UK, RUSSIA & Thailand etc.(c) Flexibilities for choosing additional courses over RTU, Kota, Faculty Members, Class, Class timing & peers groups of learning. In addition to many more like project based learning, digital classroom and high level learning level lab in all department. if possible, before taking any decision, you may visit Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur. All the best for your bright future.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
No doubt, these are good institutes but right now you should look others institutes on basis of placements. I think, Today's scope of Computer Science & Engineering branch is very good in private MNC's companies. Basically, placement is all depends upon the qualities and the overall performance throughout your education. But some of the top ranking college has good placement. But regarding all other as suggested above, I am not agree. I have crossed over one and highly impressed as I find it as trying to follow & compete with VIT Vellore & Galgotias in terms of (a) Implementation of modern educational concepts & associated internationally renowned faculty from IITs & abroad (b) global connectivity by signing MOUs with many renowned technical universities/institutions of USA, UK, RUSSIA & Thailand etc (c) Flexibilities for choosing additional courses over RTU, Kota, Faculty Members, Class, Class-timing & peers groups of learning.in addition to many more like project based learning, flexi-slot based timetable, indoor/outdoor games facilities, modern labs/classroom etc, world class infrastructure. if possible, before taking any decision, each one must visit it.I.e. Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It is better to choose LPU for your B.Tech CSE in terms of education, placement and practical knowledge.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community