What should my next step be after qualifying for CPT exam? Should I join a coaching or would self-study suffice?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What should my next step be after qualifying for CPT exam? Should I join a coaching or would self-study suffice?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Right after the declaration of CPT result start preparing for IPCC as you have only 9 months of gap available and for that I would suggest you to self-study with institute’s material. You can also go for a good coaching institute.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Whether Self Study is possible? Yes, totally possible. Whether Self Study is feasible? No, you run out of time, if you are giving the immediately available attempt after CPT, since 9 months are not enough. Whether Self Study is recommended? No, at IPCC level, I won't recommend Self Study. At Final level, yes highly recommended. IPCC Syllabus -The syllabus of IPCC is quite simple, however, there are many subjects which are totally new. Self-study is possible but it will take a lot of time. Time Management -It is very important in CA course that you enter and exit through every level in the fastest possible time. The first eligible attempt for you comes 9 months after you pass CPT. So if you wish to give your first eligible attempt which maximum students do, you need to complete syllabus in shortest possible time, which is very difficult if you do self-study. Coaching Classes - Coaching classes have expert teachers who can tell you what is important, what is not, explain you bigger concepts with practical insights making it easier to remember, and within least possible time, you can study the whole syllabus. So this is very fast, and within 6 months you can complete the coaching of all subjects. Yes, the schedule will be hectic like 4 classes a day or 10-12 hours per day, but this is CA course, you have to get used to this kind of schedules. For all subjects or selective subjects? Now this is a personal choice. You may choose to do all subjects or may be selective subject. What I generally recommend is since you have nine months, keep three for your self-study and balance six months for coaching, in these six months you do as many coaching classes as possible, especially for practical subjects. Mostly you will be able to conquer all 7 subjects. After Class Studies not required - Remember you don't need to study while doing coaching, just concentrate on classes and daily 15 minutes reading as if you are reading a magazine of what was taught today, just 15 minutes per subject, before you sleep. This will help you to grasp better the next day. Regular attendance is of course, the key factor! Conclusion: At Final level, a student can do self-study easily, since there is a lot of time and all subjects are just advanced version of that already taught at IPCC level. However, at IPCC there isn't much time and again many subjects are new. I hope this would suffice.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community