Which one should I prefer for B.Arch, Indo Global College of Architecture or Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture and why?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 10 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which one should I prefer for B.Arch, Indo Global College of Architecture or Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture and why?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (10)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Indo Global College of Architecture will be much better than Sri Venkateswara College. Indo Global College of Arch is well established since 2003 having world class infrastructure & facilities near Chandigarh & is having well qualified, experienced faculty, staff. I personally visited the campus of this college & analyzed all parameters. Wish you all the best.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Indo Global, Chandigarh is undoubtedly a good choice if you are looking for modern education, holistic education, practical exposure, industry interaction and a great learning environment.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
My first choice will be Indo Global College of architecture, which is one of the oldest architecture college near city beautiful Chandigarh having world class infrastructure, facilities, very well qualified and experienced faculty. Fee structure of this campus is very much affordable. Further added, Indo Global College of architecture is having best industry institute and academic interface, which is known for best training's, best placements. With high academic record, Indo Global College of Architecture secured more than 8 university positions out of 10. Excellent academic record with max university positions. Finally, Indo Global College is much preferred than all others.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Infrastructure, study environment & placements of Indo Global are amazing. Faculty is very good and very helpful. Crowd here is good. Indo global really has the upper edge over other architecture colleges.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
For pursuing B.Arch course, Practical, project & industry exposure is very much required apart from required infrastructure & facilities. I think, Indo Global should be first preference for B.Arch.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
On the basis of infrastructure & faculty, Indo Global Architecture College is the best with beautiful landscaping. Campus life of Indo Global will be much better than any other college. Fundamentals & knowledge of faculty are good & their method of teaching is very impressive. Experienced faculty is there in this campus to guide the students well.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community