How hard is the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification Exam? [closed]

Course Queries Syllabus Queries 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Syllabus Queries related to Course Queries. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I've gone over SQE's ISTQB-FL course twice and have read the official ISTQB-FL syllabus (and plan to read it again), but I'm still very nervous about taking the exam. Some of the sample exams I've taken have had extremely tricky/difficult questions. Some of them even have questions with terms that aren't in the syllabus (e.g., McCabe's Cyclomatic Complexity). At this point I'm thinking that I'll have to say screw it and just schedule and take the real thing, because the sample exams obviously aren't a true example of the real test.

Can anyone who's taken this test (passed or failed) give me some input? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

I have taken this exam and in first attempt I scored 92.5% marks, so its not a very difficult exam. You just need to download the syllabus from ISTQB website and study all the topics for around 1 month. No need to study anything from outside. The syllabus is enough.

When you will appear in the exam you will find that almost all the questions you have read somewhere in that syllabus, so you will be easily able to answer all the question. I would like to say don't hesitate and prepare for it. It is simple and also good for preparing a strong base for software testing concepts.

Best of luck :)

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community