Firebase dynamic links always opens app store

Digital Marketing Facebook Marketing API . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
_x000D_ _x000D_ I have been trying to get dynamic links working all day to no success. I have created a dynamic link using firebase web and with a google provided link. I have added the associated domains as instructed (applinks:https://myapp.page.link/sZZL), and also have firebase hosting set up. On firebase I have checked the Team ID and App store ID (its not released to the app store, but in uploaded to apple developer account and so has an ID) are correct. The url type is set up correctly, with the bundle id set. If I open the link in chrome, it redirects to the app just fine. I've tried sending a email with the link and adding it to notes and opening from there. All open the app preview page which then redirects to the app store. Thee app is not on the app store yet as it is in development - would this impact it? I simply want it to redirect to the app (which is on the phone in question) rather than the app store

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Facebook Marketing API related to Digital Marketing. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
_x000D_ To get your dynamic links to work properly on iOS, you need to set up: associated domains This property sets up in custom entitlements file and looks like com.apple.developer.associated-domains applinks:myapp.page.link Url types In info.plist add URL types that firebase will use by default CFBundleURLTypes .... Some others url schemes CFBundleTypeRole Editor CFBundleURLName Bundle ID CFBundleURLSchemes your.bundle.id .... Also, you should add Team ID (required) and App Store ID (if your app not published, you can use App Store ID of any another app as a temporary solution, but also required)For more information see firecastFor handling links in application use this
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community