ios technology that allow create browser such as Skyfire/Puffin

General Tech Technology & Software . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Technology & Software related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I saw browsers on iOS (such as Skyfire, Puffin, and others) that They process web content on server and then transfer it to iDevice. They can show Flash content and allow interaction with it. I want to do such thing in my app Are there any technologies that I can use for that? I think I can run firefox on my server and use X11 Forwarding to communicate with it. Are there x and ssh clients for iOS the I can embed in my app?

May be some other alternatives?

Im looking for some technology (may be proprietary and paid) that can be used to process web pages remotely and then sent them in some form to ios device, with possibility for interaction with page.

Edit Skyfire, Photon, iSwifter and others run desktop browsers in cloud. Are there any cloud hostings that provide such service (running Firefox)? Or creators of this mobile browsers do it by themselves? (creating and configuring servers)

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community