Shopping cart App-Xamarin.Forms or Xamarin.iOS or other technology [closed]

General Tech Technology & Software . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Technology & Software related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I have to make Mobile Native App(s) for Multiplatform(iPhone,Android,etc..) but right now for (iOS-iPhone), and i am .NET guy and also have developed a testing app for Point of Sale by Xamarin.Forms, but right now i have to make real application and that will be publicly available.Here is application details:

This application from 1st day will be Multilingual like, Arabic(1st language) and English (2nd language).

I have to develop a standard shopping cart to view LOT LOT PRODUCTS WITH DIFFERENT IMAGES/ MAY BE VIDEO for each product, and UI SHOULD BE AWESOME/COMPELLING. Wish List product,Sharing product,Cart info, User Profile, Delivery status, may be in future Map integration to show the status of delivery in Minutes/Kms etc

So i have to finalize the technology, please help me. Xamarin.Forms or Xamarin.iOS...?

I want the quickest (as developer point of view) and

highly performance (as customer/user point of view).

Thanks, -NZ

0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

I think for your app your should go with Native instead of Forms because you want AWESOME/COMPELLING UI. for this you need to customize UI controls which is not easy with Xamrin forms.

developer point of view

• If you are a .NET guy and know xaml, it will be easier for your to use forms. With native you will have to learn another plateform to code. +1 for Forms.
  • Forms will we quicker as it you can share code for different platform. +1 for Forms
  • With forms, you will have to use basic controls available on all plateforms. customizing it for required effect will going to difficult. with Native - You can get maximum of UI. +1 for Native

customer/user point of view

• App developed with forms are slower at the time of launching - it slower in initializing. As a user or Customer -- I won't like this. +1 for Native
  • Adding platform specific functionality later will be easier with native +1 for Native
  • List item

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community