What Python/IronPython web development framework work on the Microsoft technology stack?

General Tech Technology & Software 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Technology & Software related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I started learning Python using the IronPython implementation. I'd like to do some web development now. I'm looking for a python web development framework that works on the Microsoft technology stack (IIS + MS SQL Server). Django looks like an interesting framework but based on what I have read, getting it to work on the Microsoft technology stack seems very hard or not possible.

I want to lean a web framework that leverages python strengths, so ASP.NET is not an option here.

The reasons why I want to do Python on full Microsoft stack are:

• We are a .Net shop and our production servers run the full Microsoft stack
  • With IronPython, I'll be able to interop with our product's existing .Net Libraries
  • Our existing database runs in SQL Server and I want to develop an app that queries that database
  • Deploying my Python projects to our server will not be allowed if I have to install another web server

Any recommendations?

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community