Which Windows Azure technology to use? [closed]Which Windows Azure technology to use? [closed]

General Tech Technology & Software 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Technology & Software related to General Tech. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I googled for hours and read a lot of stuff, but I just seem to be too dumb to find the correct answer.

I want to create an azure web Service. And I am not sure which technology from azure I should use...

Before I am starting to read deeply into the topic, I want to be sure, that I am reading into the right one...

I want to create an application that should be able to be used by a lot of customers. (so its important that its very easy that 100 and also 1.000.000 users can communicate with the service. azure is scalable easily, so thats why I decided to use azure)

Each customer can buy a subscription and is then able to connect to the service with its username and id.

Each customer can connect to the service with different clients (e.g. browser, windows-client, iOS, android, ....)

What I already know is how the data layer (data access components connect to azureSql, ...) and the business layer will work. (business layers application facade is there in C#.net and will be able to run in an azure app)

What also doesnt matter is the client side.

I just have to figure out, the communication between the business facade and all the external systems, that will use them (i.e. clients)

So: What shall I use as Technology for the Services Layer? Which message types,...

Important is, if one of the many endusers is communicating through two different clients (with the same username and password) with the service, and the client lets say is changing something through the business layer, so that data that will be presented on each client has to be changed, the other client has to receive that change pretty instantly. (simultaneously: one change from one client, will affect all the other clients from one users that are connected at that moment) if they are not connected, they will get the Change at the next Login...

What I mean by that is, it just should not matter at all which client the customer is using (or if more than one, it shouldnt matter as well)

Because every client is offering the same functionality anyhow: there is a login, and after that the user will se some data and can process that data..

It would be perfect, if someone who is experienced in messaging and communication can help me out, by telling me the right way to go...

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community