Can this company be trusted?

Interviews General Queries 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on General Queries related to Interviews. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I recently got a job offer and went to the office to get my offer letter signed. However, when I asked for a copy of the offer letter, (through email and verbally) I have yet to receive a reply from the company. And my offer letter was printed on a recycled paper. I'm getting suspicious of this company because they don't seem to take me seriously (I'm a fresh grad btw)

EDIT (I missed out some info. I'm sorry) So the company is a really small PR agency (10-12 people in the company) from Malaysia, founded in 2012 (I'm Malaysian too). It's been almost a week since this happened that sent me into paranoia. The start date is mentioned in the letter itself. I only had the chance to read the offer letter on the spot when I signed it. And by recycled paper, I mean its printed on a used paper.

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

Trust is an interesting question. Never trust a company to do anything beyond look out for itself. That's just general career advice, not related to your question.

But for your actual question, don't stop looking for a job. You might find something better. You can keep looking even after you accept an offer. You can quit your job before you even start if you want if you find some place better.

As long as your not handing them you any tax information, they have little to gain by tricking you.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community