How can I convince my new employer to hire me w/o Releiving letter from one of the previous employer? [duplicate]

Interviews General Queries 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on General Queries related to Interviews. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

This question already has an answer here:

I have 8 years of work experience and I worked in 3 companies. Now I got an offer from a new MNC but I don't have relieving and experience letter from 2nd employer where I worked for 13 months.

The reason for this was not serving 90 days notice period because the next Company was not ready to wait for more than 30 days and was fine with hiring me on the basis of resignation mail only, so I left my 2nd employer giving 9 days notice. I have my salary slip and Resignation mail (without acceptance).

Now the new Company I am looking forward to join might ask Relieving and experience letter for 2nd employer. I requested head HR of my 2nd employer to settle my account and issue my docs but he denied.

How can I convince hr of new org to hire me. I can submit Relieving of my 1st and 3rd company immediately. What are the alternatives??

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

Leaving without respecting the notice period of 90 days basically burned bridges with your second employer. If you don't made their life easy upon leaving you cannot expect them to make yours easy now.

This also hints that you are not able to keep your word, which is generally a red flag.

You cannot really convince a company to skip certain steps in the hiring process that they deem necessary, as doing so would just smell too fishy and add another big red flag on you.

Your best option is being honest: explain them why you cannot give them the documents they ask for, and possibly provide a good explanation on why you trashed the 90 days notice period. You want to make sure they trust your ability to stick to your word.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community