ios 4 website issue media query or viewport

Mobile Technologies Mobile Computing 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
_x000D_ _x000D_ i have programmed a website, for a client and now im developing a smartphone template. I used max-device-width as media query to separate smartphone and tablet. Everythng is working fine, but iphone 4 zooms the website. I dont know if i defined viewport wrong or is a bug? Website is:http://mksgmbh.com I used following Viewport I tried to set initial-scale to 1 but it doesnt work too.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Mobile Computing related to Mobile Technologies. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
_x000D_ As I look at the site now you have mulitple viewport tags. Try removing them all and replacing them with either or if you want to prevent user zooming: UPDATE Also, in you media queries you use max-device-width, e.g. @media only screen and (max-device-width: 760px) { ... } Unless you are trying to target specific devices, you could try just @media only screen and (max-width: 760px) { ... } Device width and width aren't the same thing and for responsive design, width will usually get the results you want. This link has some more background info about the differences Hope this helps!

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

Important Mobile Technologies Links

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community