Digital Marketing Facebook Marketing API . 1 year ago

iOS Facebook SDK permissions without review

iOS Facebook SDK permissions without review

0 views   1   0 likes   0 shares Tuteehub forum manpreet 1 answers
_x000D_ _x000D_ In my app, I use FBLoginView with user_events, user_groups and some other permissions. Here what we can read on developers.facebook.com: If your app asks for more than than public_profile, email and user_friends it will require review by Facebook before your app can be used by people other than the app's developers. The time to review your app is usually about 7 business days. Some extra-sensitive permissions, as noted below, can take up to 14 business days. (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions/v2.0) But if my app logics is based on Facebook SDK and its permissions unavailable whitout review, how can I prepare the app for the review? Is there any test mode with all permissions granted? Thanks in advance!
tuteehub_quiz
Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

profilepic.png

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 1 year ago
_x000D_ I've found the possibility to test the reviewed permissions using a test user account. Select the app you are working on in the Apps. In your left-hand menu open Roles tab, there you can select Test Users and use test email and password to login on Facebook for working with closed permissions. UPD: In the Roles tab you can add your account to Administrators, Developers or Testers to get access to the permissions.
0 views   0 shares
Related Tags