iOS Facebook SDK permissions without review

Digital Marketing Facebook Marketing API 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
_x000D_ _x000D_ In my app, I use FBLoginView with user_events, user_groups and some other permissions. Here what we can read on developers.facebook.com: If your app asks for more than than public_profile, email and user_friends it will require review by Facebook before your app can be used by people other than the app's developers. The time to review your app is usually about 7 business days. Some extra-sensitive permissions, as noted below, can take up to 14 business days. (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions/v2.0) But if my app logics is based on Facebook SDK and its permissions unavailable whitout review, how can I prepare the app for the review? Is there any test mode with all permissions granted? Thanks in advance!

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Facebook Marketing API related to Digital Marketing. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
_x000D_ I've found the possibility to test the reviewed permissions using a test user account. Select the app you are working on in the Apps. In your left-hand menu open Roles tab, there you can select Test Users and use test email and password to login on Facebook for working with closed permissions. UPD: In the Roles tab you can add your account to Administrators, Developers or Testers to get access to the permissions.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community