Unable to test facebook messenger bot. Webhook not receiving events

Digital Marketing Facebook Marketing API . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
_x000D_ _x000D_ Following the recent changes for facebook developer, i had this alert on the webhook section on the developer dashboard, and therefore no webhook messages are received from 'testers, devs, etc' ; As a result i am unable to test my mesenger bot apps. I have created "Test users" from the "roles" section; When i login with any "Test Users", the messenger bot app created does not appear in the Messenger Bot search. Kindly note that my initial Webhook subscription at the developer dashboard is successful. I want to test the bot before submitting for approval, is my approach wrong? I am really at a loss as how to proceed. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Facebook Marketing API related to Digital Marketing. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
_x000D_ If your app is in development mode, your bot will still be able to send messages to users with the developer, tester, or administrator role for the app.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community